Wednesday 25 June 2014

Holiday Essentials

Are you going away this summer and not sure what beauty products to pack? Here are a few of my essentials that I take on every beach holiday and will definitely be going this year:

• A protective primer. I love Bobbi Brown SPF 50 protective face base. This has an SPF 50 in to protect my face all day in the sun and creates a perfect base for makeup. It also keeps skin hydrated all day long.

• A bright lipstick. My favourite brand is Ilamasqua lipsticks as they have great staying power and come in a variety of bright colours. Bright lips look great with a paired back face. An easy way to go from poolside to cocktails.

 A lightweight complexion perfector. This is when you want to cover any blemishes and still give that flawless finish without putting a heavy foundation on. Opt for a CC or a BB cream. My favourite is The Big Easy by Benefit that also adapts to your changing skin colour as your tan develops. Perfect! It is lightweight and lets the skin breathe whilst helping you look great.

• Waterproof Mascara. I use Maxfactor Clump Defy Water Resistant Volumising Mascara. No need to worry about black smears down your face with this mascara. It is not clumpy at all and leaves you with gorgeous long, voluminous eyelashes.

What is your must have holiday beauty essential?

Love Fiona
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment